Looking your best can sometimes be from underutilizing the simpler things that are available to us. You can get phenomenal shine and smoothness with a simple blowout done by a professional. Not only is it great for helping you to look your best, but it's insanely good for your hair.
WHAT IS A BLOWOUT
You've probably heard it from a friend or family member, but Blowout hair treatments have been around for years. Although the definition has changed somewhat over the years and varies depending on the salon you go to. In simple terms, a blowout is essentially the art of washing hair and then drying it to leave the smoothest, sleekest style, look, and feel without a flat iron or curling iron ever touching it.
Each practitioner uses subtly different techniques, but there are some basic steps involved in delivering the blowout service:
- We prep your hair with professional grade shampoo and conditioner.
- Once cleaned, we towel dry your hair to remove excess moisture.
- Then we apply some products to condition and detangle your hair.
- Next, we separate strands without leaving dents.
- We use a blow dryer and round brushes to create your style and minimize frizz.
- Now we hit your hair with a cooler shot of air to lock in shine and style.
- Finally, we use professional hair products to add softness, texture, etc.
We can achieve the style you want without risking damage to your hair since we never use anything that gets as hot as ironing tools.
Typically, a blowout can hold its shape anywhere from 3 to 5 days, but it all depends on the thickness and texture of your hair. Regular blowout treatments can result in your adapting to the shape and style which will leave longer results between blowout services.
WHEN TO GET A BLOWOUT SERVICE?
Pretty much whenever you want. It's non-invasive and actually very good for your hair!
Our phone number is (806) 224-8233. Just drop us a call & we will respond to you shortly. Let us know if you have any questions or have any feedback we would love to hear it!
Or come & visit our barber shop
We are a locally owned business located in Amarillo, TX in Town Square, if you need a shave, trim up, or simply want a new style; then come on down. Please call or schedule online to make an appointment and you will be good to go!